Thursday, December 22, 2016

Changes

Hello all, I hope all had a blessed day. Listen guys I am so glad to be here. The word change truly freaks people out. Changes are the new Black I like too say.  Black to me is Fly, Stylish, and Classy. Change is a choice you make. Through all changes in life there are ups and downs. Those ups and downs are building your strength for the future. So I have been speaking on daily affirmations the last couple of post. It is important to speak your progress and success into the atmosphere. Remember that change bring some freedoms in life. Why continue down the same path of unhappiness just because of change. Back story for me on change was that my son was getting into some trouble. So I as a single mom had to make a decision to change my child's environment. This is when I planned to relocated to Tampa, FL where we will be living a all together changed life.  My son to this day thanks me for making this change to better his future.
Stay encouraged and driven.


Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001
My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled