Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hello all,

I hope all had a blessed and safe day. Listen I know life throws plenty of challenges our way. We must find ways to remain and stay encouraged. I will be sharing with you what I do to remain encouraged and driven.
I hope that it will bring value to you or anyone you may know who may need encouragement. The first major choice to remain encouraged is to pray to my God. I feel that he lifts me to the next level to complete make the next steps to completely fight my challenges. The second choice I use to remain encouraged is speaking positivity over my situation. Here are some other affirmations I would recommend.

Building motivation

1. Remind your self that this difficult situations build strength and character.

2. Giving up is the easy way out so take the option to stay driven.

3. Being positive up lifts your spirit.

Proverbs 31:25 says: She is clothed with strength & dignity. She smiles at the future.

I truly hope this brings you all value


Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001
My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled