Friday, December 23, 2016

LOST

Hey all I hope all had an amazing day preparing for the Holiday weekend.  I know my family looks forward to me slowing down and relaxing for this holiday weekend.  So motivation should be apart of each step in your life. The reason why I say this is because sadness, evil, loss, heartache etc can come at anytime in life. There was a time in my life that I could not stay motivated.  Every corner seemed to hold some type of tainted foulness. I had to find a way to get through. When I lost my mother and Great Grandmother 4 months apart, I was stuck in a realm of mourning. No one could get me to smile or not wear darkness everyday. But one day something came over me. I began to start reading motivational  quotes daily each day just speaking some kind of spirit lead, powerful encouragement in my life my heart broke out of this darkness shell. We must fight through no matter what life takes us through.  Stay encouraged and driven. Have a wonderful Christmas eve.

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001
My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled