Thursday, March 9, 2017

Good evening all,

I hope you've had a wonderful day, My day was full of blessings. I have learned today that people will began to see the changes you make in your life. Some will be happy for you and then some will not be happy for you. Never allow someone to dictate your life or future. We of course want to make positive moves in our life of change.  Change will only happen when you make moves. Standing still will not make anything change in your life. My goal in my life is to change the world.

This post I am challenging you all to start setting goals for the change into a new future.  Your new future depends on you. Just a few steps would be to set the goal, write the goal and post the goal some where you can see it daily. I myself have my goals posted on every wall I pass in my house daily. Please if you want to send me some feed back on how you are ready to make changes for your new future please comment below. I truly hope this has brought value to you all.  Next Post I will share some of my goals I am working towards.

Stay Driven and Encouraged.

Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001


My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. This was very inspirational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad, you are very welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good, always !!
    Making moves, changes & with Gods blessings he has lead me in the right direction!! ����
    Thanks to you my "Sunshine " for always being so positive & inspiring ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing woman. You are welcome. I want to show people that life may have ruff times,but the sun will shine through those clouds.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled