Friday, January 13, 2017

Settling

Hello all,

 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I wanted to share a little knowledge I have learned over the years. Settling can be a good and bad thing. Let me explain; the good side to settling is you have obtained a wonderful home for you and your family. It makes sense to settle. Especially if your family is happy and stable.  Settling in this case gives you a stable home environment.  Now on the other bad side of settling could be, when you are in an unhealthy work environment, this can cause a lot of problems if you settle. Settling for an unhealthy work environment can cause you to become unhealthy, bring unhappiness to your home life, can possible cause problems at work as well. Live is to short to settle for an unhealthy work environment.  You are the only one that can make your life a positive one.  Keep your head up.


Stay encouraged and Driven.




Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001

My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled