Friday, March 10, 2017

Inspired by Tikira




Hello all,

I am here to share some positive words. My mother and I want to change the world through our words.
I am currently in a Art Program called the Artist of Vision through Embracing Legacy. I am a part of an art gallery meeting and I realized that is Art is just like your life it comes and goes. 

My life painting is to send encouragement to every person young and older. So many people just wish there was some to help pick up there life.  Cherish your Life painting, I know I do.  Life can also be like a swing, in order to swing properly you must start off slow with both hands holding on and your legs kicking out and back out and back. So make sure you are always holding on tight to your life swing or you may fall off. But you will  be ok, just get back up and try again but hold on tighter this round.

Imagine it ! Feel it ! Receive it!

Inspired by Tikira



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled