Friday, March 3, 2017

Know your worth

Hello all hope you are having a wonderful Friday,

My day is a day full of blessing. It has been shown to me that my worth is not valued by everyone. I know that I am worth more than so may think. I was born into a home of drugs and alcohol, but my great grandmother chose to view me a someone who is worth saving. If it was not for my great grandmother Ruth Earley valuing my worth I would not be here. My worth is more than anyone could ever offer me. Do not ever let someone make you feel like less than who God made you to be.  Please share with anyone you feel will bring value too.

Daily Motivation

1. Value your worth not matter what anyone says

2. You do have a purpose for your life

3. Success comes from within.



Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001

My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled