Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Speak your future in to existence

Hello all, I am hopeful that you had an amazing day. I must say mine was full of blessings. I have always been told that you must speak your future into existence. Before I would say yeah right whatever that has never worked for me. But after truly thinking about made me want to start trying this habit. I must say it has truly enlighten me. I will give you all an example. I told myself that I want to relocate to another state to live. Because life is to short not to try new and different things.

So I decide to do research on some different places that I felt I could grow and make new changes in my life. The Internet became my best friend. I would go to Sperling's Best Places, this site is amazing. It breaks down every state, city and the counties in the United States. I choose Colorado and decided to visit to look at housing and jobs. It is truly a lovely places to live. The mountains are so amazingly breath taking. I ended up loving Florida and relocation was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

So my plan was to relocate, I was very successful in doing that. I am so glad that I decided to live by speak my future  into existence. We all need to live with a open mind and willing to try new things.

Stay Encouraged & Driven




Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001


My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled