Thursday, July 20, 2017

Safe Families Representing

Hello all,

I am hoping you are all having a blessed day. I know that I am definitely blessed. I just want to share a wonderful organization that I am a part of called Safe Families for children. I am reaching out today to make everyone aware of ways to give back to the community. I am a Safe Families Host mother, this means I help families who are in need of a care giver for their children due to the following:

  • Sudden unemployment or loss of housing 
  • Financial difficulties 
  • Postpartum depression 
  • Acute illness or hospitalization 
  • Financial instability 
  • Domestic violence 
  • Drug or alcohol addiction 
  • Incarceration of one parent
This is such an amazing blessing to be able to share in helping a family reunite after a hard time. Please if you know anyone who may need this type of assistance please share with them. Anyone wanting to become a Host Family as well.

Please check out the website. Share ! Share!

safe-families.org








Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001



My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com









2 comments:

  1. Wow, you go girl! Great read. Thank you for your transparency. Keep Shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Must share and show the world how we can all make a difference. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled