Monday, January 1, 2018

Represent Lost Loves in your Wedding?

Happy New Year's all

Welcome to 2018,

I am so blessed to be present today as we all are. 

Today, We are coming to share ways to represent lost loved ones at your upcoming Wedding.
I know for me my Father, Mother, Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandma are all gone for my special day when it arrives will be quite a bite emotional since they will not be able to be present. Also they would not be able to help me plan my big wedding day. Here are some ways to incorporate your lost loved ones in to your Special Wedding Day.


Representing Lost Loved Ones


  • Light a Flameless Candle During the Ceremony w/ their Picture
  • Add In Loving Memory in the Groom or Bridal Speech
  • Incorporate into your Ceremony Script
  • Release Candle Lite Lanterns for each one you want
  • Photo Table of Living and Deceased family to take a trip down memory lane
  • Save them a seat with a Floral arrangement
  • Toast to them at the reception
  • Moment of silence at the wedding or reception

I truly hope this brought value to you all.

Stay Encouraged and Driven



Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lovedhands18

Follow me on Pintrest https://www.pinterest.com/lovedhands/

Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled