Monday, February 19, 2018

Maintaining a strong friendship in your marriage

Hello all,

I hope you all have had a wonderful day. Mine was full of happiness.

I am here today to say I have been married before and divorced. I will say the reason why my marriage did not last was because of three major things. He was abusive, looked down on me and did not respect me at all. I will say that I have come a long way trying to make sure that does not happen to me and my future husband. So in a relationship you must have a strong friendship prior to marriage.  I know in my current relationship we have been walking a path together to build one another up. We also walk with a strong prayer life. I know some do not have a religious back round that is fine. Prayer changes lives. I know that I have been in a strong relationship with prayer for the last six years. It has truly changed my life.

I would like to give you Newly Wed Couples, Seasoned Couples, New Relationships all together some positive steps to maintaining a strong friendship in your marriage. Same things you did to obtain your mate is the same things you do to keep your spouse.


  • Must respect one another
  • Pray for you and your spouse
  • Keep communication open always
  • Put your spouse ahead of your Pride
  • God is a true guide 


I truly hope this post brought value to you. Please post your comment on the blog.

Stay encouraged and driven



Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lovedhands18

Follow me on Pintrest https://www.pinterest.com/lovedhands/

Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001

My website is lovedhands.com

My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled