Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A letter to your 16 year old self. What advice would you give?

Hello all I hope today was great, it was an eye opener for me.  I came across something that had me thinking what would I say.  If I had an opportunity to write a letter to my 16 year old self. What advice would you give?

My Letter is as followed:

Dear Kimberly,

I am currently writing this letter to you just to instill a little knowledge you will need for your future.
Every pay check make sure you always save at least $50.00 to $100.00 just as a little back up cash in case of emergency.  I know you have been working since 13 yrs of age. The reason why I am telling you this now, in your future you will make some difficult financial decisions. This will help make sure you have some kind of savings. One more thing each increase make sure you give back for a greater good and save even more each time. You will truly thank me later. Good luck to you.

Love the future Kimberly.



Please share your letters, I would love to see what advice you would give.


Stay encouraged and Driven.


Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030
Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/
Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001



My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled