Saturday, August 26, 2017

Dreams will come true

Hello all,

 I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I am truly blessed. I am here today to tell you dreams will come true if you believe and have dedication.  When I say dreams will come true. I am only speaking from experience.

One of my dreams was to work in the medical field.
I have now been in the medical field for over 22 yrs. I have learned so much within these last 22 years.

Second dream was to live somewhere other than where I was born.
This dream came true 6 yrs ago when I relocated to Tampa, FL from Columbus, Ohio.

I will tell you dreams come true when you speak your dreams into existence and believe. You must be willing to claim and accept. You must be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish your dreams.

Do not limit yourself. Also do not allow others to tell you not to aim high for your dreams.

Success does not happen over night. You must work until it has been mastered.


Stay Encouraged and Driven



Follow me on 

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.jones.7923030

Follow me on Pintrest     https://www.pinterest.com/ohtmpkluv3001/

Follow me on Instagram #ohtmpkluv3001



My email is ohtmpkluv3001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Planning Timeline

Love always

Love always
Heart Filled